Thank you for visiting our Website. Bexi, Inc hereinafter referred to as (“us,” “we“ ) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Your privacy is important to us, and this policy will walk you through our practices and how we safeguard your information, use any information you provide us, whether or not we disclose the information provided to us with others; and answer any questions you have concerning the use of that data, your rights and how to contact us.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
For the purposes of completing tasks and providing services to you on our behalf, for example to host our servers, we may pass your information to our third party service providers, agents, subcontractors and other associated organizations.
Other than as set out above, and to the degree that as is necessary in order for us to carry out our obligations (such as credit card processing services, order fulfillment) arising from any contracts entered into between you and Bexi, Inc., we will not share your data with third parties unless you have given consent for us to do so.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information we collect from you.
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you in the course of your use of the website and/or by providing you our services:
- Details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, location data, Website activity and other communication data or Bexi, Inc. resources that you access.
- Information that you provide us with by filling out forms on the Website or filling out forms as part of any registration or transactional process. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, requesting more information about our services, subscribing to our blog or using or accessing our services.
- Personal details such as your name, email address, address, billing information or any information you provide us when using the Website or using or accessing our services.
- At times we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that communication.
The provision of certain personal data may be required from you to enable us to provide you use or access of our services. We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain personal data from other sources as follows:
Publicly available listings including but not limited to:
- social networking sites including LinkedIn and or other directory listings
- press release contact details or other publicly published contact information
- external websites
- trade shows and attendee listings or directories
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We rely on the following lawful basis for processing:
- your consent as provided when you sign up to using our services on our website.
- to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, the client.
- to fulfil our legal obligations.
- certain legitimate business purposes which may include some or all of the following:
- for direct marketing purposes
- where it is necessary to protect your vital interests
- where there is a direct appropriate relationship, such as where you or your employer is a client
- we have a reasonable expectation that you consent to your data being processed
- processing for the purposes of ensuring network and information security, including preventing unauthorized access to electronic communications networks and stopping damage to computer and electronic communication systems.
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To provide you with our services or to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To ensure that content on the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and the device(s) you use to access and view the Website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To provide you with information that will help you select us as a possible partner for your future integrated communications needs.
- To provide you with information and offers that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
In addition to the above uses we may use your information and, where you have given consent to permitted selected third parties to use your information to notify you about goods or services which may be of interest to you. With your information we may contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) only if you have consented to such communication. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please unsubscribe from our electronic communications using the method indicated in the relevant communication; or inform us at any time by contacting us at the contact details below.
SECURING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Note that we do not collect any payment information when you subscribe to one of our services. We have an agreement with Stripe as our payment processor.
Personal information that you submit through our Services may be transferred to countries other than where you live, such as our servers in the U.S. Your personal information may be transferred to countries that do not have the same protection laws as the country where you provided the information.
We rely on a number of means to transfer personal information which is subject to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in accordance with Chapter V of the GDPR.
- Privacy Shield. We transfer, in accordance with Article 45 of the GDPR, personal information to companies that have certified their compliance with the EU-U.S. or Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Frameworks (each individually and jointly, the “Privacy Shield”), including Stripe, Inc.
- Standard data protection clauses. We may, in accordance with Article 46 of the GDPR, transfer personal information to recipients that have entered into the European Commission approved contract for the transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area.
- Other means. We may, in accordance with Articles 45 and 46 of the GDPR, transfer personal information to recipients that are in a country the European Commission or a European data protection supervisory authority has confirmed, by decision, offers an adequate level of data protection, pursuant to an approved certification mechanism or code of conduct, together with binding enforcement commitments from the recipient to apply the appropriate safeguards, including as regards data subjects’ rights, or to processors which have committed to comply with binding corporate rules.
You can find out more information about these transfer mechanisms here.
Our Website like many other commercial websites, may use a standard technology called “cookies” to collect information about how our Website is used.
Cookies are small strings of text that websites can send to your browser to identify your browser as one that has visited the Website before. Cookies cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive and cannot or obtain your e-mail address or disseminate your Personal Identifiable Information.
This is how we can distinguish you from other users of our Website. This helps us provide you with a good and personal experience when you browser our Website and this allows us to improve our Website.
Any questions, comments or requests regarding our Privacy and/or Cookies Policy should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.