How to save your Instagram Followers List?
As brands look into new ways to create content that engages with their followers, it is crucial to discover who is following you on Social Media. In this blog post we will talk about how to save your instagram follower list and why it is a great way to develop or modify your content strategy.
Unfortunately, there’s no option to export your instagram followers list directly from the app or through a smartphone. That’s why we recommend the following third-party Google Chrome extension on a PC or Mac.
Using IG Follower Export Tool
This Chrome extension is a great way to save your instagram following list. Here’s what you need to do.
- Download the extension from the Chrome Web Store.
- Install it on your Chrome Browser
- On a new tab, go to Instagram and log into the account you want to export the followers from.
- Tap on the extension icon located to the right of the address bar. (If you can’t find it, click on the puzzle piece to display all the installed extensions).
- Enter the information requested on the pop-up. You can choose to export your own list of followers or export another account’s information.
- A button will appear that says: “Save as excel”, click on it and a spreadsheet with the list of followers will be saved on your computer.
And you are done!
That is the quickest way to download your own, (or your competitors) list of Instagram followers.
This is public information so you don’t have to worry about anyone coming after you. It is perfectly safe and we recommend it as it can help you define common traits, desires, and interests among your followers.
Remember on the internet, content is king but it is chosen by the people, not the other way around.
To wrap things up…
There’s no official tool to download your follower list. Nonetheless knowing who your audience is can give you an edge to boost the results of your marketing campaigns. Hope this quick tutorial answers your question. To learn more about tools, techniques, or you just want to stay up to date with today’s marketing trends, go back to our Resource Center.